Are you interested in doing-it-yourself? The woodworking in your home is more of like a hobby to you and you think of having a work shop? Surely you need a wood router. It is one of the main tools in wood operations. The router saw helps for cutting of woods into different shapes, grooves cutting, and to scoop out the wood surface for the exact use with ease.
For a beginner, you tend to look for router reviews to find the tool that is not so complicated to use. Getting one of the tremendous tools is not the problem, rather get the best wood router as a beginner – you need not get confused any longer. Here are few of the top models for a beginner:
DeWalt DW618PK 2-1/4 HP ROUTER:
The Dewalt DW618PK router works perfectly and suitable for our home wood jobs and it is easy to use. It is a full kit router with a changeable speed motor horsepower that allows it to hollow out through the hardwood surface. Here are some of its features:
- It has a 2-1/4 Horsepower and 12.0 AMP for a changeable speed control from 8,000 to 24,000 RPM.
- It is a fixed and plunge base router, also the depth adjustment ring allows actual base adjustment in 1/64 inch.
- It features a Clear LEXAN sub-base to increase depth durability and also gives a superior visibility through-the-column collection of dust which collects up to 95% of dust out of the wood.
- A detachable cord to make our work easier and a comfortable handle to gain balance and control.
Bosch 1617EVSPK 2-1/4 HORSEPOWER Router Kit:
The Bosch 1617EVSPK is a motor wood router with an electronic variable plunge and fixed base speed router. It sustains a constant speed under load and a fast grip system. It features are as follow:
- A 2.25 HorsePower with a 12 AMP of its great speed that ranges from 8,000 to 25,000 RPM.
- A changeable speed dial that provides choice for the wood working task and materials.
- It has a Microfine adjustment of 1/64 inch that gives exact depth adjustment for both bases.
- It features a grip system at the two bases and a handle to grip easily for a smooth wood working.
- It also consists of wrenches, chip shield for both bases, and a carrying case.
DEWALT DWP611PK 1.25 HORSEPOWER COMBO KIT:
DEWALT DWP611PK is also a perfect tool for a beginner with its versatile features. A changeable Compact Speed Router LED Light, 1.25 HP motor router for a great performance and very easy to use for anyone. Features of the DEWALT DWP611PK:
- It features a reliable motor for a great performance on any tough wood working and 7.0 AMP changeable speed control that range from 16,000 to 27,000 RPM.
- A dual LED Light for clarity during the application.
- It also has adjustment ring that helps to change the depth of the fixed base within 1/64 inch and the plunge base adjustment for exact depth.
- A clamp tools that allows the motor to stay in position for the application and a grip comfortable handle for a fast and smooth work.
BOSCH PR20EVSK Colt Palm Grip:
The Bosch PR20EVSK Colt Palm is a 5.6 AMP and 1 HorsePower with a variable speed and palm grip to make it convenient while using it. Changing of the router bit is also easy especially for novices. It is a mechanism that is good for wood working. Some of it attributes are:
- It is a router of a variable speed that ranges from 16,000 to 35,000 RPM.
- It features a handle that makes it comfortable during the operation.
- It has a clamping tool that makes the router in the right position and also a Micro-Fine adjustment for the precise depth.
- In addition to its features are, wrenches, straight-edge guide, collet and a carrying case.
Any one of the above-mentioned wood routers is ideal for a beginner in wood operations and they are with one to three years warranty to assure you of their performance. As a novice, you don’t have to worry any longer just pick one out of these routers that are best for your projects.